We are nearing the end of our Fall fundraiser. Are you worried aren’t going to reach your sales goal? Consider gathering up your group and hitting the streets with a sales blitz.
• Early evening or weekends work best.
• Set individual quotas and a group goal before sending kids out. Make these targets reachable yet challenging.
• Ask kids to wear hats, t-shirts, uniforms, or anything that identifies them with their group.
• Map out community and divide into sections (pitchers, outfielders, sopranos, tenors, etc.)
• Send kids out in groups of 4 to cover 5 streets for no more than 2 hours at a time. NEVER SEND KIDS OUT ALONE.
• Meet up afterwords for pizza and review sales orders collected that day.